Building off Universal Audio’s industry-defining Ox unit, the Ox Stomp Dynamic Speaker Emulator is a single-pedal solution for perfectly produced guitar tones. Simply pair the Ox Stomp with your preferred amp-in-a-box or digital amp modeler to elevate your tone with 22 masterfully emulated speaker/cab combinations, which are powered by Universal Audio’s cutting-edge Dynamic Speaker Modeling. Ox Stomp’s two 3-position mic switches allow you to pair any of its six vintage mic replications to achieve the recorded cab tone of your dreams, and you can also choose an additional mic for your Room control. No produced guitar tone is complete with a slew of effects, so Ox Stomp also boasts an extensive array of delay, compression, reverb, modulation, and EQ parameters accessible via the UAFX Control app. The 6-position rig knob ties it all together, giving you instant access to six of your favorite cab/mic/effect combinations. Whether you’re running a UAFX amp pedal or any other form of amp modeler, Ox Stomp will transform your tone with record-ready studio sonics!
The Ox Stomp is a comprehensive stompbox solution for perfectly produced guitar tones, and it all starts with Universal Audio’s immaculately modeled cabinet and speaker emulations. From classic 1950s combos to roaring high-gain stacks, Ox Stomp sports 22 speaker/cab combos to cover any musical application in the book. Moreover, Universal Audio’s Dynamic Speaker Modeling Technology replicates every minute sonic nuance and harmonic detail of your chosen speakers, including cone cry, speaker breakup, and even a dedicated knob to fine-tune Speaker Drive.
Universal Audio Ox Stomp Dynamic Speaker Emulator Stereo Pedal Features:
- Extraordinarily lifelike cabinet, microphone, and effect modeler, designed to elevate amp-in-a-box pedals and digital amplifier modeling units with perfectly produced tones
- 22 speaker cabinet simulations, offering some of the iconic cab and speaker combos in guitar history
- Universal Audio Dynamic Speaker Modeling captures every sonic detail and harmonic nuance of the Ox Stomp’s speaker selection, including speaker breakup, cone cry, and speaker drive
- 6 precisely modeled vintage microphone emulations supply a studio-grade snapshot of your chosen cab
- Up to 3 microphones emulations can be dialed in at once: Mic 1, Mic 2, and Room (your room mic selection)
- UAFX Control app offers a wealth of effects to choose from, including UA 1176 compression, reverb, EQ (including per-mic EQ) stereo delay, mic placement options, and more
- 6-position Rig knob grants instant access to your favorite cab/mic/effect combinations
- Second footswitch can be configured to function as a mirror to the A footswitch, effectively giving you 6 unique rigs to choose from
- Includes 100 expertly curated rig setups for track-ready tones right out of the box
- Analog dry through to keep your dry signal pure when the effect is disengaged
- Durable metal enclosure with silent switching
- USB-C port for easy updates
- Requires a dedicated 9V DC, center-negative, 400mA power supply (not included)