We go way back with Arturia – starting with Analog Factory, then upgrading to Analog Lab, and even venturing into the plugin world with the ‘3 Compressors You’ll Actually Use’ bundle.
No doubt, the V Collection is the one-stop-shop for digital recreations of some of the most beloved analog synths ever. Version 8 arrives this month with new additions and upgrades, so we’ll give you the scoop on what’s new!
V Collection Overview
If you’re not familiar with the V Collection, it’s a bundle of software recreations of some of the most iconic keyboards and synthesizers ever made. These hand-picked choices represent the past, present, and future of music.
You’ve probably heard most of these synthesizers in your lifetime, whether you’re aware of it or not. Arturia faithfully models each one, saving you time, money, and studio real estate.
From the retro flutters of Mellotron V to the nostalgic grit of Emulator II V, these virtual instruments combine sonic authenticity with modern features that go beyond their ancestors!
What’s new in V Collection 8?
4 brand new instruments
- Jun-6V: Legendary easy-to-use polysynth with an irresistible creamy sound that stirs the soul.
- Emulator II V: An ‘80s sampling icon retrofitted for dusty lo-fi charm and modern playability.
- Vocoder V: The original 16-channel vocoder, supercharged with its own sampler & synth engine.
- OB-Xa V: The renowned polysynth hitmaker known for cinematic pads and growling bass alike.
2 upgraded instruments
- Jup-8 V: The legendary polyphonic flagship reborn w/ a colossal new sound & modulation engine.
- Stage-73 V: EP classic w/ redesigned physical modeling for new levels of soulful authenticity & variety.
Analog Lab V
700 new & expertly-curated patches that elevate V Collection’s synthesizers beyond their hardware predecessors. From vintage disco basslines to breathtaking filmscore ambience, PatchWorks combines past, present, and future in spectacular sonic fashion.
Your Dream Workflow
- Ultimate control: Get hands-on with V Collection 8 thanks to smart MIDI controller integration, with intuitive mapping and 4 control macros for every instrument.
- DAW-compatible: Use V Collection’s instruments standalone or in your DAW of choice for an easy workflow that suits you style.
- Integrated tutorials: Get to grips quickly with easy-to-follow tutorials for each instrument, covering essential controls, sound design tips, and more.
- Smart browsing: Find your sound instantly. Browse intuitively by type, instrument, sound designer, and more – you can even save your favorite presets for later.
For more info, including intro pricing and availability, visit Arturia!