The Audient iD14 MKII is a compact desktop audio interface that gives you the superior audio performance normally associated with a large-format console. The iD14 sports two of Audient’s excellent Class A mic preamps, class-leading Burr-Brown converter technology, console-style monitor control, and a JFET direct input.
Also, onboard is Audient’s ScrollControl mode, which gives you quick and easy control over compatible parameters within your DAW. And with its 8-channel ADAT input bumping your input capabilities up to ten channels, the iD14 is ready for your future studio expansion. At Sweetwater, we’re liking the iD14 – a lot. If you need a versatile, great-sounding hub for your DAW-based studio, we can recommend the Audient iD14.
- 2 Class A console microphone preamplifiers
- 2-in/4-out high-performance Burr-Brown converters
- 1 discrete JFET DI instrument input
- Separate headphone amplifier output stage
- Console-style monitor control with:
- Mono, polarity, cut, talkback, and cue mix
- 2 Neutrik combo connectors for mic/line inputs
- 8-channel ADAT input lets you expand to a total of 10 channels
- Balanced 1/4″ main outputs
Control your DAW and plug-ins with the iD14 MKII’s virtual scroll wheel.
Watch the video below to learn more about the Audient iD14 MKII!