Just For The Record is a studio is a boutique studio based in Los Angeles. The mission of this studio is to remove all obstacles and really let artists and producers focus entirely on their craft.
Founded by Moritz Braun and openned in 2021, this new studio is comprised of 5 studios that include 2 big ones with a vocal booth and 1 smaller one with a vocal booth.
This studio is equipped with the sound gear you need to create amazing music but they also offer so many other ambient perks and amenities that you wouldn’t think would be important for music production, but can actually really help you home your craft easier!
Just For The Record amenities include:
• Complimentary room service for snacks and drinks in every studio 24/7.
• Studio runners available 24/7 for food pickup or grocery runs.
• Comfortable lounge that includes books, games, and a TV equipped with all the
best streaming services.
• Outdoor patio area if you need some fresh air or a change of scenery.
• Complimentary Tesla/EV charging station in the parking lot.
• Complimentary Uber ride for any 8+ hour session.
As we were going through the studio, I noticed that even through a large window looking towards the LA streets, the studio had put up greenery to continue the oasis-like flow that they want to maintain while you are their recording and lounging around the studio.
They also offer a selection of instruments, including an upright piano, electric guitars, electric bass, synth bass, percussions, and more. They have a full list of instruments and other information about their studio on their website.