Kali Audio’s IN-8 has been heralded as one of the most accurate powered studio monitors in its price range, and the second-wave version ups the ante with a new amplifier platform, improved transducers, and an upgraded cabinet. The IN-8 V2 uncovers every detail in your mix — it’s brutally honest. Nothing is boosted or attenuated to mask flaws or spice up its sound, so what you hear is what you get.
In addition to a ruler-flat frequency response, the IN-8 V2 exhibits negligible levels of distortion, ample headroom, and impressive low-end extension for an 8-inch speaker. This speaker’s coaxial design boasts directivity that surpasses any non-coaxial speaker, enveloping your entire room in a uniform soundstage. Its low-noise port tube yields clean, punchy bass. And thanks to its boundary compensation EQ, it sounds great in a myriad of environments. The IN-8 V2 includes an integrated Class D power amp, along with balanced XLR and TRS inputs, and an unbalanced RCA input.
At the end of the day, the Kali Audio IN-8 V2 is a studio monitor that you can trust.
Enter to win 1 of 3 Pairs of the Kali IN-8 V2 Speakers here!
The Kali IN-8 V2 offers ultra-transparent sound reproduction, enabling you to hear every detail of your mix. This starts with an exceptionally accurate frequency response. What’s more, this studio monitor employs larger magnets and voice coils than others in its class, resulting in super-accurate low-end response and impressive low-frequency extension.
The IN-8 V2 empowers you to mix with confidence. Once you dial it in on a set of these monitors, it will sound great everywhere.
Other features include:
- 8-inch powered studio monitor with coaxial 1-inch textile-dome tweeter and 4-inch optimized-profile poly-coated midrange driver
- Improves upon its predecessor with a new amplifier platform, improved transducers, and an upgraded cabinet
- Tri-amped design with integrated Class D power amp
- Ruler-flat frequency response — there’s nothing hyped about this speaker
- Exhibits negligible levels of distortion — a full 6dB lower than its nearest competitor
- Boasts 20dB of headroom while playing continuously at 85dB
- Large magnets and voice coils produce super-accurate low-end response and impressive low-frequency extension
- Coaxial design exhibits superb directivity — better than any non-coaxial design — covering your entire room uniformly
- Low-noise port tube yields clean, punchy bass with zero chuffing
- Boundary EQ enables you to tailor the speaker to any environment
- LF/HF trims for fine-tuning the speaker’s response
- Balanced XLR and TRS inputs, and an unbalanced RCA input
Watch the video below to learn more about the Kali IN-8 V2 Speakers!