PSPaudioware proudly presents the first plug-in from the PSP auralSeries: PSP auralControl.
PSP auralControl (AAX for ProTools only; AU & VST3 coming later this year) is an essental tool for surround tracking, mixing and mastering. Its aim is to individually adjust level, polarity, bandwidth and tming for each individual channel in the multchannel set.
Predefined industry standard multchannel formats, grouping capability, and displaying all features on a single screen makes the PSP auralControl a tme saver in a virtually every surround project. Whether dealing with imbalances in the multchannel live stem, addressing problems with a multchannel reverb track, not wantng to limit the spectrum content of the LFE or ceiling speakers, or adjustng the center channel tming and level in reference to le@ and right – PSP auralControl offers a straight-forward soluton to these problems.
The plug-in was designed in close collaboraton with top surround mixers to make their lives easier.
- Re-balancing multchannel stems.
- Monitoring of multchannel buses: you have peak meters for each channel and can mute or solo desired channels on multchannel buses – for example to check SIDEs on a multchannel reverb send.
- Gain staging for multchannel buses: you can control the level of each channel with ease – for example bring up REARs on effect sends, reduce LFE.
- Simple multchannel operatons: you have direct access to basic HPF and LPF filters for each channel – for example to roll-off LFE with LPF or to leave only “air” on TOPs with HPF.
- Advanced effect operatons: you have access to a Delay secton to setup unique depths for multchannel mixes – for example you can put a mult-mono instance ofPSP 2445 on a multchannel reverb send, creatng a type of “big monophonic reverb.” With PSP auralControl you can roll off LFE, set different frequency ranges and levels for FRONTs, REARs, SIDEs and TOPs and set different pre-delays for each channel group to produce a full-sounding multchannel reverb.
- Advanced level riding: you have access to channel groups and record automaton with relatve or reversed linking (reversed linking – for example bringing up FRONT levels while reducing REAR levels).
- Advanced Mid-Side operatons: you have access to Mid-Side processing of Stereo tracks.Key features
- Level control faders with Peak Meters on each channel.
- Adjustable Delay Time, High-Pass and Low-Pass Filters.
- Mute and Solo buNons on each channel.
- All parameters may be controlled in Predefined or Custom Groups, or Individually for each channel in the multchannel set.
- Predefined industry standard multchannel formats from two-channel Le@-Right or Mid-Side Stereo to 7.1.2
“PSP auralControl is the uVlity you didn’t know you needed, but you’ll never want to be without again. An absolute essenVal for surround formats.”
Scott Michael Smith
Grammy Award winning recording engineer, producer, and score mixer
The Revenant, Mank, The Handmaid’s Tale, Moon Knight, The Adam Project
“PSP auralControl takes the pain away of working with Stem. Just drop it on your channel and you have full control of all the channels in your stem and a smile on your face. That’s what I do every Vme I use it. I love it! Immersive made easy with a smile.”
Senior Immersive Mix Engineer Valhalla Studios New York
“PSP auralControl is an absolutely fantasVc and essenVal new uVlity plugin for surround mixing. The ability to filter out just the rear channels and delay them further from the front without having to setup tons of complicated rouVng is a massive Vme saver for things like surround FX returns. It is going to end up on everything now.”
Music Producer and Scoring Mixer
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power, Morbius, Bad Boys for Life, Fortnite
“PSP auralControl compliments my DAW nicely in immersive mixing. It is like my “mini immersive mixing console” that lives inside my DAW, which simplifies my workflow and provides all the basic tools that I needed to refine my immersive mixes. It opens up new possibiliVes that I was not able to achieve with exisVng so9ware. Highly recommended!”
No.1 Dolby Atmos/Song 360RA Mixer in Asia
The Chainsmokers, Illenium, Jackson Wang, Aya Nakamura
“PSP auralControl should be a standard tool in every one doing mulV-channel audio and music. It’s easy to overlook the simplicity of these funcVons since we use some form of it everyday. For me, it’s the ability to have all these funcVons in one place without having to doom-scroll your plug in list and searching for things that you’re unsure whether it will be compaVble with the channel
width /format. No more building complex aux and bus systems or rejigging VCAs and master faders to have to account for high track width counts. MulV-channel should be simple for everyone and PSP auralControl is doing its part to help that.”
She-Hulk: AKorney at Law, Devotion, Encanto
Until September 30th PSP auralControl will be offered at the special introductory price of $39 (includes sales or VAT taxes).
Starting from October 1st PSP auralControl regular price $49 will be applied (includes sales or VAT taxes).
The fully operatonal 30-day demo (doesn’t require any hardware dongle)
System requirements PC
- AAX only (VST3 coming later this year)
- Windows 7 – Windows 11
- The latest iLok License Manager applicaton installed (an iLok dongle not required)macOS Intel or macOS Silicon
- AAX only (AudioUnit & VST3 coming later this year)
- macOS 10.12 – macOS 12.04 Monterey
- The latest iLok License Manager applicaton installed (an iLok dongle not required)
From their earliest days, PSPaudioware has been focused on quality and musicality. Their mission statement, core value, and moNo has always been simple: “It’s the sound that counts!”
PSPaudioware’s dedicaton to delivering high quality processors at affordable prices suitable for the both the professional and the enthusiast contnues to win them accolades and grow their user base through word of mouth, stellar reviews, personal appearances at trade shows, and partcipaton in community forums – and they’re just geung started!
PSPaudioware.com s.c. Bugaj 12; 05-806 Komorów, Poland www.PSPaudioware.com
contact person: Antoni Ozynski antoni@PSPaudioware.com ph. +48 601 96 31 73