Want to capture unique drum recordings that highlight the sound of the band and complement your own production style?
In his new course, The Ultimate Guide To Drum Production, Mike Pepe (Taking Back Sundays, Lil Lotus) shows you how to produce Rock Drums with a purpose.
– and walk away with custom-tailored, professional drum recordings that’ll almost mix themselves!
For the next week only, you can pick up this course at the introductory price ($20 OFF)
Grab this comprehensive, 5h+ guide today and gain an all-encompassing view of the entire production process:
- Record Rock drums the smart way
- Develop unique parts that perfectly fit the song
- Create one, stellar-sounding performance: comping
- Tightness & groove: Musical editing
- Turn your raw tracks into a massive, final mix
Discover the secrets behind proper mic selection & technique, get a detailed look at professional signal chains, and learn how to achieve BIG drum recordings in a medium-sized room.
By the end of this course, you’ll have adopted a pro’s mindset, and understand ever step required to produce powerful drums.
Kiss generic drum parts goodbye & give your songs the unique sound they deserve!
We did an HOUR long interview with Michael, where we discuss the most crucial aspects of Rock production, Mike’s desert-island gear, and a lot more!
Check out the interview below.