Today, we have the wonderful Adam Steel on the Channel.
We’ve had Adam on the channel before sharing with us his ultimate bass tone, and in today’s video, he shares his ultimate guitar tone!
He shares how important it is to have the right guitar for the overall tone to be able to hold the tune. You also get a look into all the gear and software that he uses!
There is nothing worse than purchasing a new DAW, get excited to dive in… and have no clue on where to start!
Adam teaches you how to configure your system properly from the get-go. He shows you how to optimize your settings and walks you through you Reaper’s basic functionalities step by step, to make navigating your first session a breeze.
1. Reaper installation & optimization
2. Select the right drivers
3. Connect your interface and I/Os
4. Different Sample- and Bitrates for Music, Film, etc.
5. Improve latency – optimize processing power
6. Create your first session & understand basic controls
Ultimate Bass Tone