Today I’m sitting with my good friend Ulrich Wild, since the Audient Nero isn’t out yet and Ulrich is the only person with one in America we had to drive a whopping 4 miles over to Ulrich’s house to try it out!
Ulrich has had the Audient Nero for about two weeks now and is going to take us through what he thinks of the monitor controller.
Don’t forget to enter to win the Audient Nero! (Scroll up to enter!)
The Audient Nero is a substantial piece of equipment, when you lift it up it’s a lot heaver then you would expect for its size. The parts they use are really good, the feel of the knobs and the functionality of it feels like a lot of work went into its development.
As console manufactures Audient brought their knowledge, expertise, and craftsmanship to the Audient Nero.
The Nero is very versatile due to its compact size, what they have pack into it, and the quality they have made it is really impressive!
Of course, you can win it! Don’t forget to enter the giveaway!
Watch the full Audient Nero demo here:
• 4x Stereo Analogue sources
• 2 x Line Level Inputs
• 1 x Dedicated Cue Mix Input
• 1 x Aux Input (RCA or Mini Jack)
• Optical & Coaxial S/PDIF Inputs
• 3 x Stereo Speaker Outputs
Learn more about the Audient Nero here
• 1 x Assignable Sub Output
• 4x Headphone Outputs with flexible routing
• Smart Touchpoints for user customisation
• Talkback Input
• Internal Microphone
• External Talkback Input
• Dim, Cut, Mono & Polarity Monitor Controls