We’re going to have a lot of fun in today’s episode.
I’m sitting here with Joe Cozzi from Eventide! Those of you that watch our show will know that I use Eventide’s H3000 pretty much every day. We have certain presets on there that we use all the time.
When I heard about the H9000 which is like the H3000 on steroids to say the very least. – Haha
It’s quite a few generations after the H3000 but to be honest the H3000 is the famous one. I think every studio I know in LA has one of those.
And that is because it was os pivotal when it came out, It could do things that no other processors could do. The Algorithm architecture allowed for very complex processes to be made easy as presets.
I’ll be honest when they told me about this and I read about it my head exploded. – haha
Rather than doing the usual Warren review which would be to turn it on and go through some presets and all the fun stuff like that. I’d rather have Joe here with me and go through it to really see what it can do. – Far more than just scraping the surface as we would in a standard review.
Watch the full H9000 Next Generation Harmonizer demo:
Read more about the H9000 Next Generation Harmonizer®
Eventide’s flagship multi-effects processor, the H9000, continues Eventide’s unbroken tradition of delivering industry-leading signal processing power to the pro audio community. With nearly fifty years of R&D, the H9000 comes loaded with 1600 unique algorithms from recreations of beloved classics to Eventide’s latest and greatest effects. The wealth of included effects will offer users many years of exploration and inspiration.
• Four quad-core ARM processors: 16 DSP engines
• Analog audio I/O: 8 channels
• USB audio: 16 channels
• AES/EBU, ADAT, S/PDIF: Up to 8 channels
• Network audio options: 32 channels per expansion card. Three expansion slots for optional audio connectivity. Dante and MADI available
• Hardware Meters: 8 assignable LED meters – front panel version only
• Emote control software app for Mac & PC is available as a standalone app or AAX, VST, AU plug-in
• FX Chains: Innovative approach for setting up and managing complex effects
• Direct I/O: World-class digital audio interface
• Comprehensive Live Controls: MIDI, Expression Pedals, Auxiliary Switches, and USB controllers
• Preset portability: Store and recall presets using USB thumb drives
• Network control & software updates: LAN and WiFi connectivity