I am so excited to share with you our newest cover! This time, I am taking on vocals with Fernando Perdomo on drums for this awesome cover of The Beatles’ unforgettable tune, Ticket to Ride!
What’s more exciting is the new Volt 467P that we used to record the entire track!
We cover the recording and mixing in the video with a full, in-depth review of the Volt 467P! You’ll also be able to download the multitracks and enter to win our giveaway!
Enter to WIN a brand NEW Volt 467P below!
Here’s some more info about the Volt 467P:
Built for creative collaborators and bands who want to easily record larger audio projects with quality studio sound, Volt 476P is UA’s first Volt model to feature four analog preamps, with 76 Compressor and Vintage Mic Preamp modes on every input channel. With expanded outputs for headphones, speakers, and outboard gear, Volt 476P sports added style with rugged metal construction and retro wood sides.
Volt 476P Key Features:
- 4-in/4-out USB recording interface for collaborators, bands, and larger projects
- Four analog preamps, class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Add punch to vocals and instruments with analog compressor based on UA’s 1176
- Record voice or guitar using Vintage Mic Preamp mode, based on the legendary 610 tubepreamp
- Rugged metal construction with retro wood sides
Volt 4 Key Features:
- Two analog preamps, class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Record voice or guitar using Vintage Mic Preamp mode, based on the legendary 610tube preamp
- USB bus powered for recording on-the-go
Volt 476P and Volt 4 expand UA’s line of USB recording interfaces, which also feature additional 1 and 2-input models with iOS compatibility for musicians, songwriters, livestreamers, and podcasters. All Volt interfaces feature Vintage Mic Preamp mode, inspired by the mic/line preamp in UA’s 610 tube console. A UA exclusive, Volt’s tube emulation circuitry allows users to dial in rich, full sound on vocals and instruments.
Volt 76 models also feature a built-in 76 Compressor. This innovative analog circuit is based on UA’s iconic 1176 and features easy-to-use presets for adding clarity and punch to voice, guitar, and other sources.
Along with a suite of audio software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more, all Volts include a special 30-day free trial to UAD Spark — UA’s subscription plug-in service.
4-in/4-out USB recording interface for collaborators, bands, and larger projects